Wednesday, November 01, 2006

illustration friday - "wind" - plus some watercolors

they're coming to take me away, ho ho

there's nothing more peaceful than flowers blowing in the wind, or possibly growing super-huge and attacking the earth.

don't forget to look down further on the page! i've posted some of the work i've been doing in my watercolor class (it gets better as you scroll down to the latest ones). by the way, the pictures are grainy because i had to use my phone's camera. they were too big for the scanner.

pots and plums still life with mallet still life vignettes puck's place like seeking wonder

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your "wind" piece. Love your profil. blah, blah, blah.

Heartful said...

These are great! I love your wind piece too, the detail is really unique. And I totally get the whole giant flower thing. I grew some sunflowers this spring and they grew to over 6 ft tall!!

bruno cĂ´rte said...

realy... very interesting your work.
I love your wind

Jeannetto said...

you're kinda odd. i love it.

Adriane said...

that's some mighty fine watercolor work.

and you must have a really good camera phone because those pictures look great.